I am a graphic design student and textile artist in Victoria, BC., and currently completing the final year of my Graphic Media Design Diploma at Pacific Design Academy.
If I’m not in class, I’m wandering through town in search of the city's best pastries (kidding, I already knows where to find them), weaving away, and working with Victoria's creative community organizing artisan markets with Picot Collective.
I’m passionate about creating; anything and everything! Cultivating community among makers, and I love helping small businesses build their brand.
My favourite things
- Victorian Heritage Houses
- Wes Anderson Movies
- Vintage stationary & letterheads
- The window seat at the coffee shop
We’d work well together if
- you’re a creative entrepreneur ready to take the next big step.
- You’re a do-it-yourself-er and this is the first time you’re sourcing out an aspect of your business.
- You have a dream of what you want your brand to look like but no clue where to start.
- your style can be described as muted pastels and doughnuts.
Brand identities & brand marks
Social media templates & content creation
GET IN TOUCH
don't like forms? Email me directly | ariemoore@gmail(dot)com
Please complete this form, the more details you can include about what you’re needing the better!